Hi Chet:

IEC 61010 doesn't use the term "leakage current" (or the IEC 60990 term "touch current.")  Instead, it uses "hazardous live."  The values are in 6.3.1 and 6.3.2.  These same values are valid for the USA and Canada (because there are no national differences for North America).  Note that the measurement scheme first measures the voltage (6.3.1 a); if the voltage exceeds the respective limit, then the current is measured.

Since your product is used in a wet environment, you must use the A.4 current measuring circuit for wet location.  I don't believe this is available on the Simpson, so you will have to build your own.

If the current waveform is not sinusoidal, the peak current is applicable.

Pete and his TC108/WG5 are still working on current limits for ac riding on dc.  If you have such a current waveform, to be conservative, I recommend using the ac peak limit.  Or, you can, with an oscilloscope, separately measure the ac and dc values and apply them to Figure 22 of IEC 62368-1.   (The limits in the IEC 62368-1 are lower than those in IEC 61010, so you would be quite conservative.)

Good luck, and best regards,
Rich