Hi John (et al),

I noticed with quite interest your statement on the Euro-English; do you think that is where it shall go within the next years, eventually ?

I'd appreciate if you would provide us with other (many please) examples of -factually wrong- but common phrases as found in EU language, be it legal text or standards text.

As a not-native speaker these alterations of the "offcial British Enlish" go noticed for me (but for some), and i think it is important  to have a list of these available. In my current job at the EU i encounter all kind of non-native speaker created English language constructions, not always fully in error, and if one wants can understood as meant, but do create confusions in some cases.

So please, all UK and of course all US native speakers, use your Friday spare time and let us all know what you have found, if possible with some explanation, if not evident.

I will create a list and re-publish for the use of all.....

Thanks

Gert Gremmen