Greetings, listmates-

I'm evaluating a product system to IEC/EN 61010-1:2010 (3rd edn) and need to
account for Australia & New Zealand NDs.  I don't have access to AS
61010-1:2003, which I understand contains Annexes ZA and ZZ for Resistance to
Fire and Australia/NZ variations to IEC 61010-1:2001, respectively.

*Would anyone familiar with these requirements be willing to share these
Annexes?

The product is battery operated, Limited Energy circuits, has an option for
limited functionality from 12Vdc external input (e.g. vehicle accessory
port/cigarette lighter).

Feel free to email me directly, if necessary.
Thank you kindly,

Chet Summers
This email and any files transmitted with it from Charles Machine Works are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
which they are addressed.