Great paper Ken – Thanks for sharing!

From: Ken Wyatt <k...@emc-seminars.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2020 8:40 AM
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [PSES] HDMI distribution amplifier (1:4) and HDMI cable
recommendations?

 This message originated outside of DISH and was sent by:
owner-emc-p...@listserv.ieee.org<mailto:owner-emc-p...@listserv.ieee.org>
This may have been one of the first papers, by Bergey and Altland (DesignCon
2008), that documented the EMI concern of HDMI (and other) commercial cables.

Ken

_______________________

I'm here to help you succeed! Feel free to call or email with any questions
related to EMC or EMI troubleshooting - at no obligation. I'm always happy to
help!

Kenneth Wyatt
Wyatt Technical Services LLC
56 Aspen Dr.
Woodland Park, CO 80863

Phone: (719) 310-5418

Web Site<http://www.emc-seminars.com> | Blog<https://design-4-emc.com>
The EMC Blog (EDN)<https://www.edn.com/electronics-blogs/4376432/The-EMC-Blog>
Subscribe to Newsletter<http://www.emc-seminars.com/Newsletter/Newsletter.html>
Connect with me on LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/in/kennethwyatt/>

On Mar 31, 2020, at 7:59 AM, James Pawson (U3C)