From: Matthew Larkin <m.lar...@samsung.com>
Sent: Monday, June 1, 2020 9:31 AM
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [PSES] Can the previous version of a Normative Reference be used
if newest version is too new?

Hi Kevin

IEC generally does not have a transition period so if there is no date you
strictly speaking utilise the current version at the time of assessment,
however, you may wish to consider your target market for example EN60086-4:2015
is valid till May 2022 for EU.

Also you may wish to consider evaluating the differences between the versions
and do gap testing/evaluation if appropriate.

Best Regards

Matthew