Even though our products do not have intentional radiators, on occasion,
one of our customers will ask us to provide data so they can do a Risk
Assessment to the ICNIRP guidelines and/or EU Directive 2013/35/EU.  The
ICNIRP just released two new guidelines; one that covers up to 100khz and
the other starting at 100khz up to 300Ghz.

We do perform low frequency magnetic and electromagnetic radiated
measurements at the "Operator Position" from 1hz to 100khz using a
probe/spectrum analyzer.  And we perform emi tests from 150khz to 1Ghz to
the EN55011 and FCC.  However, above 100khz we are not really testings
according to the intent of the guidelines.

So here are my questions to the group.  How do you handle such requests?
Do you perform tests to support the physical agent guidelines?  What tests
and/or test equipment do you use to make such measurements?  How high in
frequency do you go?  Any advice or warnings you can share?

Since we have the test equipment to test up to 100khz, we are mainly
interested in testing the higher frequencies.

We have started looking at test equipment to make measurements above
100khz.  We are looking for something reasonable in price yet quick and
simple.

Thank you all in advance for any input.

The Other Brian