Hi Ken,

We used one of these (I believe from EMCO) back when I started with HP in the
late 1980s. It sure seemed to me it was just glued, as I don’t recall any
fasteners. The joint seemed to be flush with the cone. It’s long gone, so no
pictures.

Ken

_______________________

I'm here to help you succeed! Feel free to call or email with any questions
related to EMC or EMI troubleshooting - at no obligation. I'm always happy to
help!

Kenneth Wyatt
Wyatt Technical Services LLC
56 Aspen Dr.