From: Tom Coughlin <t...@tomcoughlin.com>
Sent: Friday, January 22, 2021 9:54 AM
To: ri...@ieee.org
Subject: Help with petition to be an IEEE President Elect candidate in 2021

Hello folks and best wishes for 2021!

I am an active and long-time IEEE volunteer, involved and very productive in
MGA, TA, SA and IEEE-USA activities.  I am seeking to get on the ballot to run
for IEEE President Elect in 2021.  You can find the petition here:
www.ieee.org/petition.  IEEE graduate students and higher grade members can
sign the petition.

If you do sign my petition it would be a great help if you could post a note
like this to your social media or pass on this email to others:  ā€œIā€™m
supporting the petition to include Tom Coughlin on the IEEE President-elect
slate of candidates.  Please add your signature to his petition
(www.ieee.org/petition).  This is not an election vote.  It adds Tom to the
ballot.ā€

You can find out more about me at https://tomcoughlin.com/ieee  This page gives
information about my IEEE activities, a link to the petition and information on
why I want to run.

Thanks for your attention and best wishes!

Coughlin Associates
www.tomcoughlin.com
1665 Willowmont Ave
San Jose, CA 95124