Hi all,

Looking to see if any one has had any interaction with the Singapore MOM
regarding pressure tanks.  One of my clients has a air pressure tank - just
air, no fluid - which is under the 200 bar liter threshold of the EU PED, but
above the 100 bar liter threshold of the MOM.

The tank is part of an installation, but is not built into the end product.

Their customer in Singapore is requiring my client register and do what ever
else is needed to meet the MOM requirements.

The questions I have are:
* does anyone know if their is a Singapore document that covers this
* has anyone had experience in getting this approval
* if so how long did it take, what is required, and how painful was it to
complete?
You can reply to this email or privately at stev...@productehscosulting.com
mailto:stev...@productehscosulting.com

Thanks and stay healthy,