I once informed an engineer he needed a hot surface label, because he
exceeded the limit. After selecting an adhesive label, he asked how hot can
it get if it's labeled.  Tongue in cheek, I told him he could not melt or
burn the label since it had to remain legible.

-Doug

Douglas E Powell
Laporte, Colorado USA
doug...@gmail.com