Gary,

That's quite an idea, and I'm generally not one to squelch innovation.
However, most of the safety standards I work with require that
accessibility is only through use of a tool. The definition of a tool is
sometimes questioned, but typically this includes keys, screwdrivers,
pliers, coins, etc. If the assembly or cover is it is hand removable, then
this would not be considered tool only access.

One cautionary note, I've worked with at least one safety standard that
requires hazard alert labeling for static fields with magnetic flux density
high enough to affect wearable, or implanted medical devices. I actually
discovered a violation for a magnetically mounted ventilation filter that
exceeded the limits of a static field. In that instance, the limits at 0.0
Hz for Head and Torso 200 mT (2000 G), limbs 2 T (20,000 G).

If you are so inclined, you might present this to the IEC committee as a
question or suggestion.

-Doug

Douglas E Powell
Laporte, Colorado USA