Dear Group,
I am afraid the answer to my question may rely on purchasing 'before and after'
standards and sifting out the delta in order to prepare a Gap Report to a
Declaration of Conformity.

  *   If there is an alternate method please advise. A recommended service
perhaps. Decoder Ring?
At the moment I am stuck trying to come up with a source I can reference to
explain the difference between EN 55035:2017, vs. EN 55035:2017/A11:2020, and
EN 55032:2015, vs EN 55032:2015/A11:2020.
This forum touched on it last October by sharing a document referring to the
Frankfort Agreement
(https://boss.cenelec.eu/media/4dij213u/en_iecreferencing.pdf)

  *   Is there a similar explanation for the latest amendments to 55035, and
can someone share a good source to find these difference.
Not sure why these matters have to be so cryptic in this already mazy world of
product compliance.
I've been at this since 1999 and this is one area where I have not felt
well-heeled.
Your help and guidance is greatly appreciated.
Ryan Jazz

Ryan Jayasinghe
Regulatory Compliance Engineer
rjayasin...@line6.com<mailto:rjayasin...@line6.com>

"After silence, that which best expresses the inexpressible, is music" - Aldous
Huxley

LINE6
26580 Agoura Road
Calabasas CA 91302