Ryan,

You should also be looking at ETSI EN 303 446-1 or -2 for guidance on
integrating the radio module into your end product. The FCC has similar KDBs on
the subject for USA deployment.

And also be aware of new cyber security rules being developed, ETSI EN 303 645

Larry K. Stillings
Compliance Worldwide, Inc.
Test Locally, Sell Globally and Launch Your Products Around the World!
FCC - Wireless - Telecom - CE Marking - International Approvals - Product Safety
357 Main Street
Sandown, NH 03873
(603) 887 3903 Fax 887-6445
complianceworldwide.com<https://complianceworldwide.com/>
Follow us on social media
 [cid:image001.png@01D85ADF.3EC58AD0]
linkedin.com/company/compliance-worldwide-inc
[cid:image002.png@01D85ADF.3EC58AD0]  twitter.com/complianceww
the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to
anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the
sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer do not
of my firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.