Hi Amund,

Narrowband or broadband noise?

If broadband and you zoom in to the noise on the analyser, is it made up of
separate peaks? What is the spacing between the peaks?

Try using a near field probe to zoom in on the emissions -
https://www.unit3compliance.co.uk/graphical-guide-to-emc-near-field-probing/

All the best

James

James Pawson

Managing Director & EMC Problem Solver

Unit 3 Compliance Ltd

EMC : Environmental & Vibration : Electrical Safety : CE & UKCA : Consultancy

 <http://www.unit3compliance.co.uk/> www.unit3compliance.co.uk  |
<mailto:ja...@unit3compliance.co.uk> ja...@unit3compliance.co.uk

+44(0)1274 911747  |  +44(0)7811 139957

2 Wellington Business Park, New Lane, Bradford, BD4 8AL

Registered in England and Wales # 10574298