My home is about 40 miles SE from CKC Labs in Mariposa, CA, which is about
40 miles SW of Yosemite Valley, CA.  We live in wildfire territory, my
property is located just a few miles from the Sierra National Forest. So
any fires in the area always get my immediate attention after having to
evacuate for a week due to the very large "Creek Fire" 2 years ago (which
came within 5 miles of my home).

The wildfire burning near Mariposa has been named the "Oak Fire" incident
by Cal-Fire, here's their website link:

OAK FIRE
https://www.fire.ca.gov/incidents/2022/7/22/oak-fire/

The address for CKC Labs in Mariposa is located within the "red"
highlighted area of the fire map at this link.  This means they are
affected in some way, whether an evacuation warning, an evacuation order,
or they're actually in the active burn zone.  There's no mention of the
wildfire on the CKC website, so the only way to know for sure is a phone
call.

I worked for CKC Labs back in the 1990's, managing their Brea, CA
laboratory.  Hoping and praying for the best outcome during this dangerous
fire season.

Manny Barron

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html