This topic goes a little deeper, I think.  Question being, how are the
harmonized standards to be listed on your DoC?

It appears to me that the Commission lists standards a couple different
ways, which adds to the confusion. For example, on the EMCD Harmonized
Standards list, it shows it one way as:

Method #1
EN 16361:2013+A1:2016

but then for another standard shows it this way:

Method #2
EN 50065-2-1:2003, EN 50065-2-1:2003/A1:2005, EN 50065-2-1:2003/AC:2003

Using the first method, the above could be listed as

Method #1
EN 50065-2-1:2003+AC:2033+A1:2005

I thought we had a discussion a year or so ago where the plus sign "+" was
to be replaced by the slash "/".  If that is true, then the above could be
listed as:

Method #3
EN 50065-2-1:2003/AC:2033/A1:2005

But this method could be technically confusing thinking you are using only
the amendment to show compliance. Yet, we all know what
this really means, right?.

So, which is correct?  Does it really matter?  Using method #2 above is
probably the most correct, but it is very long.  I prefer method #1 or #3
because it is shorter and gets the point across.

Comments?

The Other Brian

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html