Brian,

Depending on the class of that circuit breaker, the answer is probably
yes.  See this article
<https://code-authorities.ul.com/about/blog/understanding-ground-fault-and-leakage-current-protection/#:~:text=It%20states%20that%20a%20Class,Ground%2D%20Fault%20Circuit%2DInterrupters.>

Sometimes when dealing with high leakage current the relevant safety
standard allows you to go to a much higher level if you provide secondary
chassis grounding (earthing) and a warning label. Of course, this all
depends on how the product is configured. Check for this provision in the
safety standard you are using.

This may be a case where your rack system has multiple devices, each with
their own EMI line filter.  And the "Y" caps in all the line filters add up
to a larger contribution of leakage current.  One option might be to remove
the individual filters (if possible) and provide a single low-leakage EMI
filter on the rack power inlet.  Alternatively you could entertain the idea
often used on equipment that requires very low leakage current in the 50 uA
range.  That is, an approved isolation transformer built into the rack
power distribution.

-Doug

Douglas E Powell
Laporte, Colorado USA