Thanks John,

As you can imagine mainstream media tends to give us a filtered view,
with various unspoken motivations.  This is the very reason I do not rely
upon a single source.  And of course, guidance provided on
https://www.gov.uk should always be viewed in its official capacity.

I appreciate your insider's perspective,  -Doug

Douglas E Powell
Laporte, Colorado USA
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/coloradocomplianceguy/>

(UTC -06:00) Mountain Time (US-MDT)