Hi Lauren,

It's a good question. A draft amendment was published on 6 September to
effect the extension, but the draft was withdrawn on 10 October, stating
that "a new version will be published in due course". More information here
<https://www.gov.uk/eu-withdrawal-act-2018-statutory-instruments/the-product-safety-and-metrology-amendment-regulations-2022>
.

ExVeritas published an article on this on 3 November (in the context of
ATEX Directive but generally applicable). You can find that article here
<https://www.exveritas.com/2022/11/03/proposed-ukca-ex-atex-legislation-changes-withdrawn/>.
Unfortunately the article doesn't give much more information.

On Wed, Nov 9, 2022 at 11:14 AM Lauren Crane <
00001afd08519f18-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ieee.org> wrote:

> Hello All,
>

> Among all the UKCA discussion I have not noticed information on whether
> the promised no-label extension to 2026, though promised on government
> websites, is actually in the works with hope of becoming law before Jan 1,
> 2023.
>

> Does anyone have information on this point?
>

> Best Regards,
>
> -Lauren
>

> LAM RESEARCH CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission, and any
> documents, files, or previous e-mail messages attached to it,
> (collectively, "E-mail Transmission") may be subject to one or more of the
> following based on the associated sensitivity level: E-mail Transmission
> (i) contains confidential information, (ii) is prohibited from distribution
> outside of Lam, and/or (iii) is intended solely for and restricted to the
> specified recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, or a person
> responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby
> notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the
> information contained in or attached to this message is STRICTLY
> PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in error, please
> immediately notify the sender and destroy the original transmission and its
> attachments without reading them or saving them to disk. Thank you.
>
> Confidential – Limited Access and Use
> -

> discussion list. To post a message to the list, send your e-mail to &LT;
> emc-p...@ieee.org&GT;