Hi All,

I believe I sent this link at the beginning of the long holiday weekend here in
the US. If you are like me, by Monday morning, the email was a few hundred
emails down in the list and many missed it.

The article talks about the poor repeatability of ESD testing results for IEC
61000-4-2 testing.

Here is the link:
https://emcesd.com/tt2022/tt111822.htm

Separately, for the first time in my 50 years of running (starting in my late
twenties) I will exceed 2500 miles of running in one year in December. Not
technical but it shows one does not have to decline in one's seventies! This is
about 5x what I used to run per year up to 3 years ago

Doug Smith
Sent from my iPhone
IPhone: 408-858-4528
Office: 702-570-6108