I think it would be reasonable to expect that a product marked 100-240 Vac and
as compliant with 62368-1 would have been tested, where specified in the
standard to test to the "most unfavorable supply voltage," to values in the
90-264 range. If in doubt, you could ask the manufacturer.

Mike Sherman
Sherman PSC LLC

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html