Amund,

I hit send too soon. Looks like ERC 70-03 dated March 8, 2024 does now include
862 - 863 MHz band for Occupied Bandwidths of less than 350 kHz, so technically
you could operate down to 862.11 MHz. Or basically the same information you
found in ETSI EN 300 220-2.

Here is the link to the ERC 70-03 which I always go back to since that is the
document that demonstrates what frequency ranges have been adopted. See Annex
I, page 8.

https://docdb.cept.org/download/4435

Larry K. Stillings
Compliance Worldwide, Inc.
Test Locally, Sell Globally and Launch Your Products Around the World!
FCC - Wireless - Telecom - CE Marking - International Approvals - Product Safety
357 Main Street
Sandown, NH 03873
(603) 887 3903 Fax 887-6445
complianceworldwide.com<https://complianceworldwide.com>
<https://complianceworldwide.com>

the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to
anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the
sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer do not
of my firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.