> Jon Elson wrote:

> Well, I tried to get Art to support, or help ME support my PPMC
> line of servo controllers under Machx.  He declined to do
> anything on it, after sounding enthusiastic for a short while.

I don't want to take this to far off the topic of EMC, but Art has
released a SDK for writing 'plug-ins' that has been used to do the
galil, ncPOd and a few input devices. If you really want to support your
device, and if its possible under the limits of windows, then you now
have the needed tools to do it.

I know thats not 'open', but its about as close as windows gets.

ron ginger