when I put EMC2 into estop from halui the spindle signal stays true and the
coolant signals goes false.
the trouble is I can not clear the signal to the spindle until I'm out of estop
and the spindle stays running.
why does the coolant get dropped and not the spindle signal with it?
what is the criteria for EMC2 to put itself into estop is it only limit
switches?
can this be a problem or should I not be concerned?

one more question I used  (halui.program.run)  for a run program hardware
button and the halui run button will not work now.
can it be tied to both, or does it create duplicate signals, and it's one or
the other?
 Thanks Al