Based on the description of the board, I see no reason why it would not
work with emc's hal_parport in "I" or "O" mode.

It would not work with boards like the Universal Stepper Controller or
Pluto Servo Controller which use the parallel port in EPP mode.  It also
would not work with hal_parport in "X" mode.

However, I also haven't tested this board with emc.

If you do decide to try this board, please let us know your experiences
either here on the users list or on http://wiki.linuxcnc.org/ on the
page "EMC2 Supported Hardware".

Jeff