Hi all,

Right after I successfully added a fourth (rotary) axis, I decided that
I would adjust the homing and limit settings to avoid interference
between the spindle and the new parts.  So far, I've managed to break
both!  (both the home and limit settings, that is...not the rotary axis
and the spindle!)

On top of that, it's been quite a while since I first got these settings
right, and now I realize that, despite having read and re-read the
manual a bunch of times, I really do not understand homing well enough
yet.  So here's my question:  can I post a picture of my Y-axis, say,
along with the appropriate part of my ini file?   Or are there list
members with dialup access who will object to the attachment?

regards,
Pat

Patrick Ferrick
Town of Webb School