Cool.

A few changes though:

Name:  EMC2
Additional Hardware:  optional
Max Axes:  9 (XYZ linear, ABC angular, UVW linear)
stepper/servo:  both, simultaneously
Number of G-codes:  63 (I looked at interp_internal.hh to see that)
Limit Switches:  well, this is an interesting one.  you get 3 inputs per
joint, so there could be 27 switch inputs
Tool Setter:  There is G-code to set tool lengths from a sensor, but I'm
not positive it's "production ready"
Tool Changer:  Another gray area - there isn't really a software wedge -
you'd generally use CL to make a TC work.  You have the option of
writing a piece of software as well.
Digitizing Probe:  Probing has been there about since day 1.  I think
there are some subroutines for probing areas, but I'm not sure.
Support:  There isn't a forum.  There is email and IRC support.

Thanks for taking the time to update that.

- Steve