>>> I've often thought that that search box ought to be at the top so that
>>> we'd see it as soon as we opened a page.  I just don't seem to remember
>>> my admin password or how to edit Joomla to do that.
>>>
>>> Rayh
>
> although i havent actually tested this, I did waste a good hour trying to
> get usemod running. :)
>

> while we're at it, it might be nice to move GetAdminBar to the top also,
> so you can edit the page without scrolling to the bottom.

Fenn: thanks for the patch.
I applied it with minor changes..

Re: admin bar, I think you most definately will want to look over the page
if you decide to edit it.
Otoh pessing "end" on your keyboard doesn't take that long :)
And the 3rd thign that pops to mind against it, is that there are actually
only a couple pages which are that long that you need to scroll for quite a
while before you reach the admin bar

Regards,
Alex