Hello,

now it works,

just three suggestions:

1) add "spindle speed" field and add a M3 SXXX at the beginning. If we don't
start the spindle, facing is not possible ;)

2) Change the "Cutting Speed IPM" lable in "Cutting Speed IPM or mm/min" so if
one is using mm knows that the field indicates mm/min and not inches/min. Maybe
"Feedrate" is better than "Cutting Speed".

3) Maybe you could add a field "Safety Height", so the first movement will not
be for example G0 Z0.1000 but G0 ZSafetyHeight, the second move will be for
example X-1.1000 Y0.0000 so  the tool will reach the initial point at the
safety height, after that you can give a G0 Z0.1000 and a G1 Z-1.000 to go to
the defined depth.

There is a fourth suggestion, but it is only a graphic idea. Would be nice to
have images that show what are the parameteres you are setting. When you click
on a field the image changes and shows you what is that field, something like
this:

http://imagebin.org/12032
http://imagebin.org/12031

Those are taken from EdgeCam.

Nice work, I think more of them could be made and they could be very useful to
do all those small milling tasks that are too simple to use a complete Cam and
annoying if  manual programmed.
Maybe I could help you to program some of these.

Greetings,

Manfredi

My websites: www.m24-pro.com                      www.emc2cnc.altervista.org