The idea of respins is that you can create multiple different versions
easily. So you could have a minimal version and a minimal with network
version for example.

Plus as long as you have network support in the respin, it is always
possible to use the repositories to install more software - just like
the LiveCD Ubuntu provides.

Andy

--
Andy