Hi all,

Awhile back, EMC2 v2.1.1, I was successful in commanding EMC2 from a
terminal window using commands such as 'telnet localhost 5007' and
'axis-remote'.  'Telnet' opens a variety of commands to EMC2 (through
emcrsh) and 'axis-remote' allows shutdown (and a just few others).  Now,
with v2.2.3, telnet is not working.  Here is what I get (I first start 'emc'
in another terminal):

~$ telnet localhost 5007
Trying 127.0.0.1...
~$

I have searched wiki and linuxcnc for 'telnet' and 'emcrsh', but to no
avail.  Also, I thought, AXIS communicates with EMC2 via telnet?  Any help
is appreciated.

Thanks,
Glenn