You're kidding, right?

Since the reason that the switch was made from sourceforge was that it
was unreliable, one could equally say that NO ONE had access when we
used sourceforge.

It's been a long time since I used the term "plonk", but it's getting
close to time to use it again.

BTW: I had no trouble pinging cvs.linuxcnc.org (although the ping I am
using doesn't recognize http://cvs.linuxcnc.org), and the traceroute
worked just fine for me.

Ken

paul_c wrote:
> On Wednesday 21 May 2008, John Kasunich wrote:
>> EVERYONE has anonymous read access:
>> http://cvs.linuxcnc.org/cvs/
>
> `ping http://cvs.linuxcnc.org` - Fail
> `traceroute cvs.linuxcnc.org` - Stops somewhere in the alltel.net system.
> `cvs -z5 -d:ext:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvs co emc2` - Connection times out.
>
>  Your assertion is incorrect, likewise, I was in error in claiming you had
> labelled me an ex-developer - It was some minor nobody on IRC a year or two
> ago..
>
> ---
>
>  Paul.

Kenneth Lerman