I know I,m missing something very simple here but:

If I set max speed to equal feed speed the motors freeze on rapid moves.
With max speed about 15 they just about start turning. If I set max speed
to 20mm/s the motors do rapids move but do not go to the right position.

There is also a reluctance for all motors to move in positive direction at
lower max speeds

All this also seems to happen in Mach3

Unless anyone can figire this out I am going to rewire the drivers and
power supply with shielded cable and fix them to an aluminium base.

Aaron

[EMAIL PROTECTED]>