Hi
You guys are going to haveto hold my hand here
I run lspci -v and I get..
0000:00:06.0 Parallel controller: Timedia Technology Co Ltd: Unknown device
7268 (rev 01) (prog-if 02 [ECP])
        Subsystem: Timedia Technology Co Ltd: Unknown device 0103
        Flags: stepping, medium devsel, IRQ 9
        I/O ports at 9000 [size=8]
        I/O ports at 9400 [size=8]
which is the address and where do I find the hal file to put it in

Thanks
Aaron