A plaintive note from a lurker...

When you guys hit "Reply" to fire off a one-liner message,
could you -please- trim off the 1300-some-odd lines of
diagnostic trace / dmesg dump / status log that accompanied
the original note?

I'd appreciate it if folks replying to digest messages would
do the same, as there's nothing quite like sorting through
two or three nested digests to find the one-liners.

Ob-EMC: 2.2.6 is working great for me on my hacked Sherline.

Back to lurking.

Thanks...

--
Ed