> It is already November for this year.

And you know what? They're going to change the month -again-
in just a few days. I can't keep up any more!

This coming Sunday is actually 24 November. Right? <sigh>

I will be home: can't risk going out in this condition.

> And that is a fur piece from Ithaca

A mere 4 hours along the Future I-86. Heck, you could sneak
out & back before supper and nobody'd notice.

Now, after eight hours on the road, you might be as
disconnected from reality as I was after returning from
near Harrisburg PA on Tuesday, through the Pocono Snows.
Driving always dumbs me right down to room temperature.

Must. Recalibrate. Caffeine. Delivery. System.

--
Ed