I have installed a Logitech Gamepad on my machine recently. I could not get
EMC to recognize it using hal_input, but it works fine using hal_joystick.
The error was that it could not find "Dual" even though I confirmed it was
initializing as "Logitech Logitech Dual Action". I also tried using
"Action", the product id, and the Phys string, but it would never locate it.
Any ideas?