> The new algorithm handles concave corners

And here I am, halfway through writing the next installment
of Adventures in Filleting, explaining how to lay an arc
into a concave corner to avoid gouging. I am crushed, I
tell you, -crushed- by this horrible news!

<big grin>

The timing is actually great. I'll add a note along the
lines of "by the time you read this, EMC2 should handle
concave corners automagically", folks can download the Live
CD, and everybody lives happily ever after. I love a happy
ending.

I must do some prep for Cabin Fever (i.e., whack stock into
bite-sized pieces & collect my toys into one untidy heap),
but after we're back I'll see how it works. I don't do any
of that fancy machining stuff, though, so most likely I
can't contribute any useful checking; if it ran your
testcase, it'll have no trouble with my parts.

Great improvement... many thanks!

--
Ed