From: Sasa Vilic [mailto:sasavi...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2009 7:55 PM
To: alano...@att.net; Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] THC Systems for plasma?

I already have one. It's good, but it has problem, that you can not see,
which reference voltage you have set. It happens than, that if operator set
voltage too low, than usually after start, the torch hits table. Jim said to
me, that they are building new one (digital), but unfortunately I can't wait
any longer.

Sasa