hi there

i am based over cambridgeshire in the Fens in east anglia.  i am
currently fitting EMC to one of our old VMC  see here
http://cnczone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73943
i have been doing a bit on and off when not to bussy with real work ;)
but its now back together and i should have switch on real soon.
once this mill is converted, i will be looking to convert one of our
Hardinge Superslant Lathes over which has now gone and died on us has an
old Fanuc 6T so time for upgrade as too costly for spares realy.

we also have a little Hardinge HNC waiting to be done and converted
which has got some new servo motors waiting for it and other goodies

there seems to have become quite a UK base of EMC users latly or they
have just come out of hiding! maybe soon we should look at a UK meet
some where?
always heaps of space here and plenty of free units we can use for a
weekend for nowt.

rob