Michael Jones wrote:

>On Apr 17, 2009, at 1:11 PM, Lars Andersson wrote:
>

>>Probably
>>loadusr -W hal_input -KRAL Action
>>

>this doesn't seem to work no matter what text fragment I use..

One thing I noticed in your /proc/bus/input/devices file, the number on
the S: Sysfs ... line is different from the number on the H: Handlers=
line.  Your Sysfs node is input5, but the Handlers line shows event4.
On my system, the two numbers match, and the driver loads just fine.  (I
didn't use c216, I only tried Dual and Action)

I don't know how to get the numbers to be the same, or if that's the
problem, but it did seem "interesting".
- Steve