> From: bukovinsk...@gmail.com
> To: emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net
> Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 21:12:57 +0200
> Subject: [Emc-users] parport linking to classicladder
>
> I have got problems with linking pins with classicladder.
>
> Could you give me an example with input and output.
>
> I will have pins 2 - 13, 15 input and 1,14,16,17 outputs;
> tool1 - pin 2 , tool2 - pin 3, etc.

net some-input-signal-name parport.0.pin-02-in classicladder.0.in-00

and

net some-output-signal-name parport.0.pin-01-out classicladder.0.out-00

What exactly is the problem/error message?

Then we can be more specific.

Cheers Chris m

One at a time or all at once? Get updates from your friends in one place.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9660827