Am 02.06.2009 um 21:23 schrieb Kirk Wallace:
> . I haven't found the specs for the PWM
> feature yet. Can I assume that I can get above 20kHz? The rest of the
> features will be fluff.

Yes you can.

Assuming you have a say, 12Mhz crystal, and do not prescale the clock,
an 8bit PWM would run at 47kHz. A 16bit PWM signal would run at 183Hz
though.

I'll take the AVR's over PICs any day given the quirky architecture of
the PICs. I feel like I'm back in the 8086 century with its odd
segmented architecture.

For german speaking folk www.mikrocontroller.net is the place to go to
get up to speed.

-Michael