  From: Dirk
  To: "Enhanced Machine Controller \(EMC\)"
  Subject: Re: [Emc-users] (Dutch) EMC for Dummies fest
  Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 11:41:38 +0200

  On Jun 27, 2009, at 10:20 AM, Peter blodow wrote:

  > Hello,
  > I surely would be interested, too, but for one thing you probably
  wouldn't
  > make the fest in the south of Gemany, so I had a very far drive,
  and
  > secondly, I have not much to show that would be transportable and
  reliably
  > running. I do have a lot of ideas and experimental setups, but you
  know...

  I haven't much to show either. But I think that just a meeting might
  be interesting. We can all learn from each other experience(s).

  I wouldn't mind travelling a bit. If we want a more or less equal
  travel distance for everyone then we need a location outside the
  netherlands. But this all depends how big the meeting is going to be.

  For now we might already have 4 participants!

  Dirk

Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses
Get a Free Account at www.mail.com