thank you for the answer.
no, the controller is not that kind of controller but the protocoll is realy
simple. the communication works over the com-port and ther are only a few
commands to control the machine. there is only one command to move the machine.
Sending the command @0M X, SpeedX, Y, SpeedY, Z, SpeedZ moves the machine to
the coordinates.
is there any way for me to implement the functions for my controller (for
example an interface to emc or an api or anything like this)?
i think, i should be able to write a littel progam, cause i'm softwaredeveloper