Chris Epicier wrote:

>Hi all
>
>I am in the process of cutting parts, due out soon. Should be doing million
>things, other than keepin my cnc busy.
>
>I checked and rechecked the syntax in bot, master, labels and other files. I
>cannot find a mistake there.
>
>Is there a way I can debug this? A way to set axis/emc to talk to me about
>what is going wrong?

Try removing the O<> sub/endsub lines and loading the files
individually.  That should get you a line number where the error occurs
(I hope).

I glanced at the files and didn't see anything strange.

One thing to note though, the interpreter behaves as though there were
no spaces in the line.  When calling subroutines that take parameters,
each parameter needs to be enclosed in [] to insure that it's treated as
a separate entity.

If there are any places where you have two numbers separated only by
whitespace, that will be an error.  As an example, "1.25 3.99" will be
interpreted as "1.253.99", which is a bad number format.

I'm not sure where else to point you.
- Steve