Greetings,

I am trying to calibrate my shiny new machine. I have opted to use
timing belts instead of leadscrews.

My servos have 512-count optical encoders driven by Gecko 320's. I
have all the pins set up, and are working nicely!

The servos are geared down 4 to 1 (four servo revolutions per pulley
revolution that runs main timing belt).

My question is, what would I put for the "Leadscrew pitch" in the Axis
Configuration Page? I assume for the "Pulley Teeth" I would enter 4:1.

I greatly appreciate any advice!

In case anyone is interested, pics of the machine are at:

        <http://OpenOSX.com/CNC-11.9.09/>

Cheers,

Jeshua Lacock
Founder/Programmer