Dave wrote

>I assume the TMn.P is the preset value for a timer?
>
>Are you saying that when you enter the preset value into the program and
>and run it, it works.  But the preset value is lost after shutting down
>EMC2 and restarting?
>
>Does this occur even when you are not using an assignment to write to
>the preset value?
>
>2-90 ms is a fast timer.  I wonder if the timer simply cannot run with
>such a short preset.
>
>Dave

Yes, the timers have various variables, with the preset value the one I am
using.

After shutting down and restarting, The ASSIGNMENT operation seems to stop
functioning. It is something like the following:

%TM0.P = 16*(%IW1 - %IW0)

As said before, I cant see the value of TM0.P in the WATCH window while
running. It seems to be set to zero, even though %IW1 > %IW0.

Sorry I made a mistake, the preset values are from 2*100 ms to 90*100 ms.

Rudy

database 4837 (20100205) __________

http://www.eset.com