Thanks for the discussion on stepper motor performance. We have all
confirmed that the limit in speed lies not in the software, but in the motor
and its supply voltage. That's what I wanted to be sure about.

I want to start another subject: G71,G72,G73 cycles for lathes.

I have been using similar cycles in Siemens 810T controls, and found them
very useful, especially since CAM programs to do this are not in ballpark
for hobbyists. It seems to be a missing link in EMC2. Are there any plans
for these to be implemented?

Rudy

database 4937 (20100311) __________

http://www.eset.com