On 14 May 2010 00:16,  <sa...@free.fr> wrote:

> Does anyone have an example of implementation of a rotary cam-switch (and
> where
> to find one) along with an INI file example?

I think it would be a perfectly normal looking INI file. As for the
switch arrangement, on the proposed stepper-motor arrangement I think
it need be nothing more complex than a semi-circular metal disc on the
rear shaft extension of the motor and an optical slot detector.

(Ian, your idea would work fine too, but he asked to minimise the
amount of movement that his hoses are subjected to)

--
atp